|Diplomatic Passports and Honorary Consulships
PRIVILEGES OF ACCREDITED DIPLOMATIC APPOINTMENTS & PASSPORTS AS AN HONORARY CONSUL INCLUDE:
- You will enjoy the privileges and immunities granted by the Vienna Conventions of Consular and Diplomatic Relations.
- Your home and office will be officially designated as a consulate and therefore are inviolable.
- You may display "CC" (Corps Consulaire) plates on your car so that your status is known to the forces of control who may not detain you in any way.
- When traveling, you may use the diplomatic channel at airports and will not be subject to time delaying and annoying customs checks.
- You may purchase drinks, cigarettes and other supplies for your consulate duty free.
- You will be exempt from all forms of tax on any of your income in the host country derived from outside of that country.
- Doors which may have been previously closed will remarkably open once you have received your diplomatic status.
- Top restaurants, hotels and clubs which may be "fully booked" will suddenly take your reservation.
- You will receive free upgrades from many airlines to First/Business class at the check-in desks.
- You will automatically receive numerous invitations to Royal/Diplomatic and Society parties and events.
- You will meet top-ranking government officials and heads of state.
- You will boost your business success as well as your social status and prestige.
Validity: 10 years (renewable thereafter.)
Delivery Time: 4 weeks from the time we receive all required items as listed herein.
Then if and only if your proof of funds are acceptable - A referral fee of EUR4,500 is required by Offshore Manual before proceeding.
What is required from potential diplomatic candidates:
Your Curriculum Vitae (CV.)
Your Notarized Passport copy.
Your Police Clearance Report.
After we receive our referral fee and all of the above we will e-mail you full particulars oh the program and process.
|Business in Comoros Island
|Traditionally, seaborne trade played an important role in the Islands' economy. Today, agriculture is the principal economic activity with crops grown both for domestic consumption and export ...